Sunny's Garden

Sunny's Garden
merry-go-round。。。。。。

Monday 11 January 2010

let's share

Call me Sunny please!
About myself, after graduating from universtity for my Bachelor's study, I have taught English in a high school in Zhuhai, mainland, China for four years. According to my teaching experience in my school, computers seem essential to teachers and students. There is a multimedia platform in every classroom. Teachers use computers to make powerpoint for every lesson, and we use computers as a tool in class, such as playing vedio, flash, sound and ppt. on text, grammar, reading and so on.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you use a range of different technologies to support your students. Do you have a favourite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading the guided reading provided by the lecturer, I found that it is not enough to use IT only as a tool for language teaching. It suggests us to use an integrated approach. That's what i learnt this lesson.

    ReplyDelete